Re: Publishing Tracing Draft as WG Document

2003-06-08 19:51:46

Abbie,

since no one objected, could you please go ahead and publish the current version of the tracing draft as WG document?

Thanks,
  Markus

Markus Hofmann wrote:

Hi,

I suggest that the current write-up on "OPES Tracing" (see Abbie's
email to the list dated 5/4) also gets adopted and published as WG
Internet Draft, from which the WG will continue to work on.

Unless someone objects by Friday 6/6, I'd ask Abbie to submit the
"Opes Tracing" document for publication as WG ID.

Note that this is still work in progress, and that the WG will
continue to work on and modify the document.