First HTTP/OCP example available

2003-06-27 08:34:46

Hi,

Alex and I worked on a possible start for the HTTP application binding of OCP.

In preparation to some first coding, I created a message flow example.
It shows how an ad-stripping callout server alters a HTML file that has been
sent within a HTTP response by the OPES proceesor.
The example can be found here: http://www.martin-stecher.de/opes/sample1.html

There are a few changes in the OCP Core draft and some first paragraphs for the
HTTP/OCP draft. Alex will send more information about this later today.

Other examples will probably follow. Some more adjustments may be needed while
the protocol develops.

Regards
Martin