HTTP adaptation draft version head_sid12 available

2003-06-27 13:43:15

The "HTTP adaptation with OPES" draft will document all HTTP-specific
things related to OPES core modules: tracing, bypass, and OCP.  The
latest snapshot is at

        http://www.measurement-factory.com/tmp/opes/

This draft has not been promoted to the WG status.
Please contribute.

Thank you,

Alex.

P.S. Martin Stecher and I have started working on the first
     proof-of-concept implementation of HTTP profile for OCP.
     I am responsible for the client (processor) side while
     Martin is working on the server.