Re: IAB Treatment version head_sid14 available

2003-08-25 07:33:35

Alex Rousskov wrote:

While the current draft is sufficiently self-consistent IMO, there is
a lot of work still needed in other drafts to make "IAB treatment"
references valid. It would be nice to get a nod from IAB/IESG
regarding our current direction (based on the "IAB treatment" draft)
before we spent time documenting specific details (e.g., OPES-Via
header format for HTTP). We need to get WG consensus first, of course.

Folks - plase provide comments on this new version of the draft by Thursday, 8/28. We would then try to get feedback from IAB/IESG on the direction of the draft.

Thanks,
  Markus