RE: OCP Core: one service, two profiles

2003-10-24 15:03:06

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003, Martin Stecher wrote:

We do not explicitly allow or prohibit this, right? Should I
explicitly prohibit in the Core?

Maybe we should add to OCP core that only the last negotiated
profile for a service group is valid.

Meaning that profile negotiation with SG parameter selects the current
profile? That is, the profile can be changed later? I am not sure I
like this because renegotiation would be messy when there are pending
transactions using the same service group but with the old profile.
The implementation would no longer be able to identify SG properties
based on sg-id. Do you see what I am getting at?