Re: feed back WG Last Call: draft-ietf-opes-end-comm-05: Definition o f a trace

2003-11-19 08:31:14

Alex Rousskov wrote:

        Isn't one more WG Last Call required if there were
non-editorial changes made since the last WG Last Call? Just want to
make sure we play by the IETF rules here...

We certainly post the updated draft to the list for review by the WG before submitting to IESG.

However, given that (a) we already had WGLC on the draft, and (b) your detailed comments were the only ones, and (c) that no one objected you suggestions, I expect to keep this additioanl review time very short, so that we submit to IESG shorty after.

-Markus