Status and next IETF Meeting

2004-01-07 11:36:08

Folks,

quick update on document status. We still have two open documents, namely

 - HTTP Adaptation with OPES -> We're expecting to issue WGLC on an
   updated version shortly.
 - Rules Language "P" -> We're discussing possible options with our
   AD.

We're also waiting for more details from the IESG review of draft-ietf-opes-authorization-02, which we'll have to modify once the feedback has been provided.

All other documents currently await action either from IESG, AD, or RFC Editor. You can check document status also at https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi.

Given the situation, we intend to *not* have a WG meeting at the next IETF in Seoul. We've to focus on wrapping up the open documents, and then will start discussing a possible re-charter.