OPES RFCs and Status

2004-09-01 06:54:49

Folks,

you probably saw that we got four more RFCs out yesterday - congrats to all the authors and everyone who was involved!

We currently have two more drafts in the RFC editor queue, namely

  draft-ietf-opes-iab-05.txt
  draft-ietf-opes-end-comm-08.txt

Furthermore, we've two documents still under IESG review, namely

  draft-ietf-opes-ocp-core-05
  draft-ietf-opes-http-02

We've responded to feedback coming from IESG review of these documents and are now waiting for additional comments/guidance/clearance from the IESG (i.e. from its members whose comments we tried to address).

Only when these two drafts have been cleared, we want to move forward and submit our new charter proposal for consideration to the IESG.

Thanks,
  Markus