RE: Request for Agenda ITems at IETF 61

2004-10-29 06:23:01

count me in

abbie
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ietf-openproxy(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org
[mailto:owner-ietf-openproxy(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
Markus Hofmann
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 10:10 PM
To: OPES Group
Subject: Re: Request for Agenda ITems at IETF 61

Folks,

we got notice from Alex, Martin, and Abbie that neither will be able
to come to IETF 61. No one else expressed interest to present, no
agenda topic was submitted.

Under these circumstances, we intend to cancel our OPES WG meeting at
IETF 61. If anyone changes his/her mind and is interested in
presenting on the topics in our new proposed charter, please let us
know by 5pm, EDT, Friday, 10/29. Otherwise, we'll cancel the meeting.

Looking forward, Martin Stecher offered to start putting
together some
text for a SMTP Use Cases draft, which should be the first new
document. Anyone else interested in producing text for this draft,
please let us know. Also - please keep the ideas for use
cases rolling.

Thanks,
   Markus

Markus Hofmann wrote:

Folks,

if we don't have agenda items nor speakers, we don't need to meet in
Washington. Please send it agenda items or indicate your
willingness to
speak to one of the two suggested topics ASAP.

Otherwise we'll cancel the meeting at IETF 61.

Thanks,
  Markus

Markus Hofmann wrote:

Folks,

we've tentatively requested a one hour time slot for the upcoming
IETF
meeting in Washington. Please send in any agenda item request!

Based on my previous email, I would assume that we could
have "P vs.
Sieve" and "SMTP Use Cases" on the agenda. Anyone willing
to present
on either of these topics please let us know.