Re: what next ?

2004-12-22 11:43:19

On Tue, 2004/12/21 (MST), <info(_at_)utel(_dot_)net> wrote:

I am not sure the WG is still on this list? So I check.

I do not think you will see much traffic until next year. Most folks are celebrating one thing or another.

Personally, I need to respond to Markus' call regarding desirable features that Seive cannot support. I mentioned a couple in my original comparison, but need to double check those and look for more, given the new Sieve extension framework.

I expect Abbie and Martin to work on SMTP Use Cases draft.