Re: what next ?

2005-01-09 18:26:32

Alex Rousskov wrote:

Personally, I need to respond to Markus' call regarding desirable features that Seive cannot support. I mentioned a couple in my original comparison, but need to double check those and look for more, given the new Sieve extension framework.

Alex - do you think you'll get a chance any time sooo?

Everyone - this is not just an issue that Alex should take on, eberyone is invited to dig into the Sieve extensions and provide his/her opinion and thoughts.

We had a deadline of submitting a revised rules language document in November last year, and we should certainly discuss the sieve issue before we submit suchdocument!

I expect Abbie and Martin to work on SMTP Use Cases draft.

I know that Abbie and Martin started on the draft. Abbie, Martin - when can we expect a first version?

Thanks,
  Markus