Re: [draft-ietf-opes-smtp-use-cases-01]

2005-02-02 03:53:44

Folks,

this is *not* meant to cut off the discussion we had so far, but looking at the time table it's time to submit a -00 version of the draft. It's important to do this before the cut-off date for IETF 62.

I suggest to submit the draft as WG document now. NOTE: Discussions will continue and updated/modified versions of the draft will be produced. But it's just important that we've a proper reference point.

Possible changes before publishing the -00 version should focus on adding new use cases that were brought up during the discussion. Discussions will continue to possibly categorize these uses cases and to decide on which categories might be in scope or out of scope. Seems fine to have this discussion based on a -00 draft.

Abbie, Martin - can you please prepare the draft and submit it as WG document by end of this week? Please copy Tony and myself when you submit, so that we can approve it right away.

Please keep the discussion going - updates on the -00 draft will certainly be made.

Thanks,
  Markus

Abbie Barbir wrote:
All,

attached is the first version of the
draft-ietf-opes-smtp-use-cases-01.

This is the time to get engaed and provide feedback on the draft. Let us do that for the next week and then we can update it and send it to the ietf list as a WG draft.

Thanks
Abbie Barbir
Nortel Networks