RE: OPES Rules Language

2005-07-26 14:11:37

Hilary,

I can gnerate the XML once you have a stable text version and can help
in future editing of the draft.

Abbie

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ietf-openproxy(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org
[mailto:owner-ietf-openproxy(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Alex
Rousskov
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 4:26 PM
To: The Purple Streak, Hilarie Orman
Cc: ietf-openproxy(_at_)imc(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: OPES Rules Language

On Tue, 2005-07-26 at 00:16 -0600, The Purple Streak, Hilarie Orman
wrote:

I can't get anyone to explain how drafts are written these days, so
I'm using nroff.

If it is not too late, check out xml2rfc (xml.resource.org).
Many think it is the best approach available, and future IETF
draft submission tool will support xml2rfc schema.

I would be happy to send you P draft sources using xml2rfc
schema, or you can use the samples at the xml2rfc site as a
starting point. It is probably easy to convert simple nroff
to xml2rfc; there may even be a script to do that.