Re: Request for agenda items at IETF 64

2005-10-19 09:25:16

Folks,

Clemens and Martin did a great job of getting our protocol work started - big thanks. We now need to move this forward by starting to address open issues.

From the lack of feedback on the list, should we assume that no one has any issues with the proposal, that we're right on track and can quickly move forward to submit to IESG? If not, please speak up *now*.

We also need to find someone to lead through the draft and the discussion in Vancouver. Otherwise we don't need a meeting there. Please let Tony and/or me know of you're available.

Thanks,
  Markus

Clemens Perz wrote:

Dear Members,

the draft on SMTP adaption with OPES has been released and I hope you all had fun reading it - just as much as Martin and I liked writing it.

Regrettably, none of us two can come to Vancouver personally. But we are hoping, that many of you attend the meeting and that we find someone who is willing to present the draft. We will provide the slides, but we need someone to stand up and shout for us.

Who could it be?

Greetings,

Clemens