Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-opes-smtp-security-00

2006-09-26 18:25:44

Martin - thanks much for published an updated version.

All - could you please take a look at this updated version. In particular, if you had a comment/concern before, can you please let us know if it has been addressed. We'd like to move forward with a WGLC if there are no more concerns.

Thanks,
  Markus

Stecher,Martin wrote:
Hi all,

I requested to publish the new revision draft-ietf-opes-smtp-security-01
last Friday.
It is not yet available on the IETF site but should be soon.

Txt and HTML versions can also be found here:
http://www.martin-stecher.de/opes/draft-ietf-opes-smtp-security-01.txt
http://www.martin-stecher.de/opes/draft-ietf-opes-smtp-security-01.html

Many (but not all) comments from the list have been addressed.
Thanks a lot for your feedback.

The most noticeable change is the new section 5 that summarizes how the IAB
considerations are addressed one-by-one.

Let me know whether this is now ready for (or closer to) a WGLC.

Best regards
Martin