Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-opes-smtp-security-02.txt

2006-12-24 15:29:41

Hillary, can you confirm if Martin has sufficiently handled your concerns?

All, are there any further issues with this document before we pass it
on to the IESG for IETF last call?

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com

Internet-Drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org wrote:
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Pluggable Edge Services Working Group
of the IETF.

      Title           : Integrity, privacy and security in OPES for SMTP
      Author(s)       : M. Stecher
      Filename        : draft-ietf-opes-smtp-security-02.txt
      Pages           : 18
      Date            : 2006-12-18