Mark leaving Netscape

1998-01-20 17:05:11
(This is a maximum-distribution email. Please forward to whomever may be
 interested. My apologies if you are sent more than one copy of this
 message; I am sending to both individuals and mailing lists.)

As of the close of business today, I am no longer working for Netscape.

If you are on this list because you have worked with me, and if you want
to contact someone regarding S/MIME, PKCS7, or other security or mail
related issues, please contact Bob Relyea <relyea(_at_)netscape(_dot_)com>.

If you would like to contact me personally, here is my contact information:

        Mark Welch
        10194 Parkwood Drive, Apt. 6
        Cupertino, CA 95014
        Voice: (408) 257-3699
        Fax/Data: (408) 257-3879
        Email: mw(_at_)splode(_dot_)com or mwelch(_at_)splode(_dot_)com

I leave Netscape with no ill feelings, and no regrets. I wish everyone well.

Sincerely,
Mark Welch