Many changes to the ASN.1 OIDs page

1998-02-17 16:56:14
I would be much obliged if everyone would look at the S/MIME OIDs page at
<<http://www.imc.org/ietf-smime/oids.html>http://www.imc.org/ietf-smime/oid
s.html> and the ASN.1 module associated with it. Turns out that many of you
weren't reading carefully, and there were a bunch of errors in the algorithm
specifiers. I believe that I've fixed them all, but I believed that before,
too. :-)

Fine tooth combs are welcome here, as they are in reading the newly-revised
specs available at
<<http://www.imc.org/draft-ietf-smime-cms>http://www.imc.org/<http://www.im
c.org/draft-ietf-smime-cms>draft-ietf-smime-cms> and
<<http://www.imc.org/draft-ietf-smime-ess>http://www.imc.org/<http://www.im
c.org/draft-ietf-smime-ess>draft-ietf-smime-ess>. We don't want this
process to
drag out forever, so nitpick early and often.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium