Re: ESS EquivalentLabel Proposal

1998-05-30 19:56:31
Paul Hoffman / IMC <phoffman(_at_)imc(_dot_)org> wrote:

Do others on the list agree with Jim that, even if we can define
EquivalentLabels, they will not be of enough value to add them in at this
late date?

Paul,

    No, I think this sounds like a valuable feature.  I've been concerned about
label policy mapping since it was raised earlier this year, and this gives us a
much better (and more appropriate) alternative to wrapping successive layers of
SignedData.

    I say accept John's proposal.

Chris

 |  International Electronic Communication Analysts, Inc.  |
 |  Christopher D. Bonatti             Principal Engineer  |