Your Home Town Provides Everything You Need

1998-07-10 18:23:38

YOUR HOME TOWN
WILL DO 100% OF THE WORK FOR YOU

WE OFFER:
You the chance to own your own Home Based Business.

WE OFFER:
To build your Home Based Business for you.

WE OFFER
You financial independence.

WE OFFER:
You life saving and life changing products.

WE OFFER:
You the easiest way we know to, improve your Health, your
Wealth and your Happiness.

For more information Call:

Our toll free 24 hr message center  at 888-771-9338

Our toll free 24 hr recorded message at 888-771-9340.

our research showed you would be interested in this.
If this is not true <a ahref="mailto:donloveland(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com">Click
Here</a> and enter remove in the subject.
Thank You.

Reference # 1007109