Re: Ready For Last Call: draft-ietf-smime-ess-10.txt

1999-01-09 11:45:35
All of your Last Call requests have been processed (i.e., I have asked
the Secretariat to issue the Last Calls). The next IESG Telechat where
they can be voted on is on January 28th. However I will not be able to
personally be present on that call (I'll be on an airplane at the time)
so there is a chance that they may not be approved at that meeting. The
following IESG telechat is on February 11th, for which I plan to be
present. Hopefully all outstanding documents will be approved on or
before that date.

                -Jeff