SecureConnect 2

1999-02-01 15:57:30
Greetings again. A few of the companies attending SecureConnect 2 have
noted to me that I didn't send mail to the PKIX or S/MIME WG mailing lists.
I guess my non-spam traits got the better of me.

SecureConnect 2 is the interoperability event for S/MIME clients and CAs,
to be held February 23-24. Folks out in The Real World have been finding
that many (but not all) of the interoperability issues in deployed S/MIME
clients are in the certificate handling. Thus, it would be good to get all
of today's S/MIME client vendors and CA vendors together to do more
in-depth testing.

More information on SecureConnect 2 can be found at
<http://www.imc.org/imc-secureconnect/>.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium