Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-ess-11.txt

1999-03-10 09:15:37
Paul,

After reviewing version 11 of ESS I have noticed that you did include Jim's
proposal to expand the use of the signingCertificate attribute in Section
5.4 such that authorization certificates can be either attribute
certificates or normal certificates (e.g. encryption certificate).

However, you did not include the related comments that I had made on 05 Feb
1999 about Jim's proposal that were also supported by John Pawling.

Francois Rousseau
AEPOS Technologies