Total Profit +980% in 1998!!!

1999-05-02 05:19:24

==================================
Our 1998 Stock Picks - Total Profit +980%!!!

Subscribe to our Newsletter to be Informed of our Stock Picks - 100% FREE!!!

VALUE stocks with outstanding company news AND upcoming extensive promotion are
virtually GUARANTEED profits - you only need an early stock purchase to profit.
Our total profit for 1998 was +980%!!! Subscribe to our FREE newsletter, and
we'll notify you of stocks we've selected - this is where we put OUR money! We
ALSO provide links to information confirming our research is ACCURATE, enabling
you to make informed decisions regarding stocks. This is one opportunity too
good to miss . . . and it's completely FREE!!!