Should the domsec document be included?
From: Russ Housley [SMTP:housley(_at_)spyrus(_dot_)com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 1999 2:58 AM
Subject: Charter Revision
Now that the basic S/MIME v3 specifications have passed the IESG, it is
time to update the Working Group Charter. Several different documents
should be included:
- Certificate Distribution (Standards track)
- CMS and ESS Examples (Standards track)
- Small Subgroup Attack (Infromational)
- Mail List Management (Standards track)
- ESS Security Labels (Informational)
- KEA & SKIPJACK Algorithms (Informational)
- IDEA Algorithm (Informational)
Would the proponent for each area please provide me with a few sentences
for the updated Charter and the milestones.
Are there any topics that I omitted?