Re: Issues with S/MIME Message Specification

1999-06-01 17:12:08
Bob:

I would like to see the specifications published as RFCs, then get some
implementation experience.  I believe that the most valuable spec changes
will result from implementaion experiences.  So, I would expec to wait a
few months before we query the working group for issues and proposed solutions.

Russ