Re: Nonrepudiation and what to do about it

1999-08-18 11:41:45
Bob:

First, the current charter does not include your suggestion. But, the charter could be updated if there is sufficient interest in your suggestion.

Second, some of the things that you are suggesting are included in RFC 2634 (Enhanced Security Services for S/MIME). Take a look at section 5.4 (Signing Certificate Attribute).

Russ