Internet Security Conference, Call for Papers, Abstracts

1999-12-15 07:39:49
The Fourth Internet Security Conference will be held
April 24-28, 2000 in San Jose, CA, at the Fairmont
Hotel. TISC is an educational forum for security
professionals and practitioners. The TISC Security
Symposium is an opportunity for individuals to share
their expertise and practical experience with others
involved in the design, implementation and deployment
of networked security systems.

For April, we have invited a few original papers from
past TISC workshop instructors and speakers. Accepted
papers will be presented at the conference.

We cordially invite you to submit a session abstract for
consideration, or if you prefer, to present a topic as
a panel member. We encourage you to submit abstracts and
topics by December 20. Further information can be found
at http://tisc.corecom.com. Or send your proposal to me
directly (mailto:dave(_at_)corecom(_dot_)com).

We look forward to your participation. Thank you.

Warm Regards,

Dave Piscitello
On behalf of the TISC Advisory Board