Re: S/MIME v3 Interoperability Testing (was RE: S/MIME examples draft )

2000-03-15 18:17:03
John:

John, as S/MIME WG chairman, I greatly appreciate your commitment. I hope that other implementors will join in this effort. Collecting this data is essential for the specifications to progress from Proposed Standard to Draft Standard, so we might as well help implementors that come behind us.

Russ