Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-examples-04.txt

2000-10-24 17:00:57
At 6:10 AM -0400 10/24/00, Internet-Drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org wrote:
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Examples of S/MIME Messages
        Author(s)       : P. Hoffman
        Filename        : draft-ietf-smime-examples-04.txt
        Pages           : 8
        Date            : 23-Oct-00

It's too bad that there is no emoticon for "really embarrassed". I put out this draft with essentially no changes from the -03 because the -03 expired a long time ago and I have completely ignored it. Well, I ignored in between feeling bad about it. But you get the picture.

Because I had also lamely filed the comments people had sent me a year ago about -03 into different folders, I am not sure what need to be fixed. I know that much does need to be fixed, but I am not sure what. Please send (or, probably, re-send) all comments to me and the ietf-smime-examples(_at_)imc(_dot_)org list. And I really, really promise to get -05 out before the cutoff for the San Diego IETF.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium