Does your stepfamily life resemble a soap opera more than it does the Brady
The Stepfamily Association of America invites you to participate in THE
NATIONAL CONFERENCE FOR STEPFAMILIES, Feb. 23-24, 2001, at the New Orleans
This is an opportunity, designed by knowledgeable professionals, in
stepfamilies themselves, to help you:
* Make your remarriage a success
* Create bonds with your stepchildren
* Help your children adjust emotionally
* Manage money matters unique to your family
* Get more help from legal, financial, psychological advisors
* Overcome stepfather and stepmother stereotypes
* Elicit cooperation from your children's schools
* Bring more harmony into family life
Complete conference details at http://www.edupr.com
Attend, and also enjoy Mardi Gras week in New Orleans!
Special discounts for couples, students, groups.
HOTEL IS BOOKING UP FAST. ACT NOW BEFORE ROOM BLOCK AND
AIRLINE SEATS FILL Special rates for conference attendees. Visit
http://www.edupr.com for discounts. Childcare available through a bonded
Up to 17 professional development credits available if you are an
educator, clinician, financial planner, social worker.
Questions? Email stepfamilyconf(_at_)mail(_dot_)com
If you would like to be removed, please email us back with the word "Remove" in
the subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience.