RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-domsec-08.txt

2001-05-16 17:00:01
Please note a disagreement beween subject line and contentes of this
message.  I assume contents are correct and you are referring to ECC doc,
not DomSec?

-ben-

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ietf-smime(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org
[mailto:owner-ietf-smime(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org]On Behalf Of Housley,
Russ
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 11:23
To: jis(_at_)mit(_dot_)edu; mleech(_at_)nortelnetworks(_dot_)com
Cc: ietf-smime(_at_)imc(_dot_)org; scoya(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-domsec-08.txt

Jeff & Marcus:

The S/MIME WG is done with the ECC document.  The document is ready for
IETF Last Call.  We expect the document to become an standards-track RFC.

        Title           : Use of ECC Algorithms in CMS
        Author(s)       : S. Blake-Wilson, D. Brown, P. Lambert
        Filename        : draft-ietf-smime-ecc-06.txt
        Pages           : 16
        Date            : 15-May-01