RE: New x400wrap I-D? (was RE: SMIME-TYPE question)

2001-07-15 06:57:35

My apologies.  As one of the editors taking some time, I have to admit that
I've been out of town for a couple of days and have gotten a little behind.
I'm using the weekend to catch up.  I've been through Jim's recent comments,
and just have to draft a little bit of text now.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ietf-smime(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org
[mailto:owner-ietf-smime(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org]On Behalf Of Paul
Hoffman / IMC
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 19:03
To: ietf-smime(_at_)imc(_dot_)org
Subject: RE: New x400wrap I-D? (was RE: SMIME-TYPE question)

At 3:41 PM -0700 7/10/01, Musy Michel-P28089 wrote:
John,

Will this new version of the x400wrap document be posted this week and
advertised in the working groups?

John is not an editor of the document. I announced earlier this week
that a new draft would be out very soon. I now have to amend that
statement, or at least bend the definition of "soon". The
ever-watchful Jim Schaad has asked some very good questions, and it
is going to take some time for the editors to respond. This week if
we are lucky, next week is more likely.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium