Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-cmsalg-04.txt

2001-09-06 06:54:20

Dear S/MIME WG:

I believe that this document addresses all of the WG Last Call comments except one. The one remaining issue is being discussed on the "cmsalg-02 RSA OID Proposal" thread. When this thread reaches a conclusion, I will update the document again. Hopefully, we can resolve this in the next few days.

Please make sure that I have captured the consecsus on everything else.

Russ

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) Algorithms
        Author(s)       : R. Housley
        Filename        : draft-ietf-smime-cmsalg-04.txt
        Pages           : 23
        Date            : 05-Sep-01

This document describes several cryptographic algorithms for use with
the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) [CMS].  CMS is used to
digitally sign, digest, authenticate, or encrypt arbitrary messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-cmsalg-04.txt