a query on example of PKCS#7 object

2002-05-11 02:19:24
hi,

I was going through the following example of Signed data with attributes.

can someone tell me what the numbers and colon (:) in left side denotes...

as per pkcs#7 document following is the defination of signed data. From this
definition it is not clear what the bumbers and colon(:) on left side
denote.

Will highly appreciate for your time to reply this query.

thank you,

pradeep

9.1 SignedData type

The signed-data content type shall have ASN.1 type SignedData:

SignedData ::= SEQUENCE {
  version Version,
  digestAlgorithms DigestAlgorithmIdentifiers,
  contentInfo ContentInfo,
  certificates
        [0] IMPLICIT ExtendedCertificatesAndCertificates
       OPTIONAL,
  crls
    [1] IMPLICIT CertificateRevocationLists OPTIONAL,
  signerInfos SignerInfos }
DigestAlgorithmIdentifiers ::=
  SET OF DigestAlgorithmIdentifier
SignerInfos ::= SET OF SignerInfo