S/MIME WG Text Conferencing at IETF 55

2002-11-08 08:13:47
We are running an experiment at the IETF meeting in Atlanta. This note is to find out whether the S/MIME WG wants to participate in the experiment or not. The experiment is to determine if Jabber can be used during the IETF meeting to allow people who cannot come to Atlanta to participate.

Jabber conference rooms have been set up for each working group that will hold a session in Atlanta. For the S/MIME WG, the conference room is:

    Group/Room: smime
    Server:     conference.ietf.jabber.com

I have attached the instructions for accessing the rooms, and so on.

If I do not get a volunteer to be the scribe, then we will not participate in this experiment.