Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-smime-aes-alg-05.txt

2002-11-26 11:49:48

I have a few editorial comments on the document, and I have one technical comment.

TECHNICAL

In section 2, in the paragraph on key agreement, why is DH-ES discussed, but not DH-SS? I think that both should be accommodated. The example section seems to accommodate both.

EDITORIAL

Please change "RSA #1" to "PKCS #1" throughout the document.

Please separate the references into to categories: Normative and Informative.

Please add the key wrap algorithm identifies to the ASN.1 module.