Re: Comments on draft-ietf-smime-camellia

2002-12-19 07:31:19

Kato:

I agree with Jim.

An algorithm identifier has the following syntax:

   AlgorithmIdentifier  ::=  SEQUENCE  {
        algorithm               OBJECT IDENTIFIER,
        parameters              ANY DEFINED BY algorithm OPTIONAL  }

Absent means that the optional parameters are not present.

NULL means that the fields is present with a null type (a tag of 0x05) and a length of zero.

Russ