RE: Recommendation on subject matching rules needed..

2003-03-17 06:37:24

"Vainikainen Saku EINT" <Saku(_dot_)Vainikainen(_at_)elisa(_dot_)fi> writes:

Sounds good, but I suppose we still need to select the keys somehow
(using the certs) through the CryptoAPI CSP and RSA CrypTokI interface,
so that the applications are satisfied.

It looks like you've been painted into a corner by the selection of software
you have to use.  The solution using other software is fairly simple, but
if you're stuck with using CryptoAPI and have various other constraints I
don't really know what you could do, sorry.  I guess saying "Don't do that
then" isn't much help :-).

Peter.