RFC-draft evolutions

2003-06-12 03:12:57

I was wondering where I could find lists of evolutions between the different
versions of a draft. Do I really have to save the different versions of a
document and perform diffs on them to know if the differences are
interesting to me?
Moreover, I am surprised to see that, in the document
draft-ietf-smime-rfc2632bis-03.txt, there is not a list of changes since RFC
2632, like in draft-ietf-smime-rfc2633bis-04.txt. It seems to me that this
would particularly be interesting for such standards, where many paragraphs
are exactly the same from one version to another. More generally, why is
this history not systematic?
Thanks in advance.

      Antoine Alberti                 Axway.  a Sopra Group company
      email: aalberti(_at_)axway(_dot_)com