RE: GOST with CMS

2003-07-05 15:07:21

Please note that the link below was broken in half during transport to
my machine.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-leontiev-cryptopro-cpcms-00.tx

jim

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ietf-smime(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org
[mailto:owner-ietf-smime(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Blake
Ramsdell
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 8:16 AM
To: ietf-smime(_at_)imc(_dot_)org
Cc: 'Gregory S. Chudov'
Subject: GOST with CMS

A new draft is available, profiling the use of the Russian
national cryptography standards (GOST) in CMS:

Title: Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) algorithms for GOST
28147-89, GOST R 34.10-94, GOST R 34.10-2001, GOST R 34.11-94.

Authors: Serguei Leontiev, Vladimir Popov

Filename: draft-leontiev-cryptopro-cpcms-00.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-leontiev-cryptopro-cpcms-00.tx

Gregory Chudov has asked to introduce this draft to the group at the
next working group meeting, and we will be providing him with some time
to do that.  I presume that this draft will become a draft of the
working group in the next revision.

Blake Ramsdell | Brute Squad Labs | http://www.brutesquadlabs.com