Off-list discussion of RTCS: An update

2003-07-29 08:08:03

I wrote:

In order to resolve this problem, I'd like to invite anyone who's interested
in discussing things further, or who's currently part of one of the private
threads, to join the off-list discussion.  It's not a real mailing list, just
a list of cc'd addresses, I can also bcc you if you'd prefer to lurk
anonymously.

Due to the number of requests, this is now being handled as a standard mailing
list rather than via cc:/bcc:, which would have been a bit unwieldy.  Anyone
interested can join by sending mail to
rtcs-request(_at_)mbsks(_dot_)franken(_dot_)de with
'subscribe' in the subject line, in the standard fashion.

Peter.