RE: dissemination of public encryption certificates

2003-08-13 15:50:57
Blake,

Sorry for the long delay in response - workload goes in spikes...

Blake Ramsdell wrote on 08/08/2003, 19:41:
My main question is : has any similar scheme been proposed ? I would
rather work with something that exists, but if there is nothing that
fits, I'm open to writing an RFC.

Check out PKIX.  They're not taking new drafts, but there may be
something useful for you there.  Any work along these lines would most
likely be handled by that working group.

Thanks. I joined the PKIX list and will keep an eye on the related drafts.

--
I am the dog in dogfood