Re: Status of RFC3183: Domain Security Services using S/MIME

2004-01-21 08:26:14

If there is sufficient experience from deployments such as yours, then I would not be opposed to expending the charter of the S/MIME WG to progress the DOMSEC document from Experimental to the Standards Track. Of course, people with the lessons learned from such deployments must be willing to participate in the discussions.

Russ