1. Section 5.1, para version: Grammer issue s/certificates is
present/certificates are present/
2. Section 5.1, para version: Correct to the beginning of the if clauses
IF (any certificates with a type of other are present) OR
(any crls with a type of other are present)
THEN version MUST be 5.
The other two clauses add nothing to the text.
3. Section 5.3: Consider the following text.
When generating a SignerIdentifier,
implementations MAY support one of the forms (either
issuerAndSerialNumber or subjectKeyIdentifier) and always use it,
or implementations MAY arbitrarily mix the two forms.
I think that it might need to be updated for dealing with OTHER, but
I don't know what to really say about that.
4. Section 6.2.1, para 'rid': s/signer's/recipient's/
5. Section 6.2.2, para 'originator': s/thereby the sender's public key,
a/thereby the sender's public key, by a/