New Version Notification - draft-ietf-smime-rfc3369bis

2004-05-28 10:56:10

Dear S/MIME WG:

New version has been submitted for draft-ietf-smime-rfc3369bis.

The IESG considered this document on their telechat yesterday, and the new version addresses the concerns that were raised. No MUST or SHOULD statements are changed, so I do not anticipate any concerns from the working group. Never the less, please take a look and let me know if there are any problems.