draft-housley-contentcollection-02.txt

2004-07-21 09:08:17

Dear S/MIME WG:

Since the vast majority of the people who have experience with CMS are members of this WG, I am posting this note here. I have written an Internet-Draft that deals with protecting more than one content with CMS. The MIME multipart structure resolves this issue for S/MIME, but there are times when people want to make use of CMS without MIME.

I am simply asking for review.  Please send comments directly to me.