To Meet or Not

2004-10-14 06:26:13
All,

At the last meeting in San Diego we determined that the list should decide whether we hold future meetings.  Here's the list of open issues for this meeting:
- Symkeydist - it's still going to be pinned by CMC
- PSS - it's still going to be pinned by PSS in PKIX
- KEM - it's still going to be pinned/waiting on ANSI
- Static S/MIME Capabilities (i.e., cert extension) - new draft?
- ESS Update - any news?
- GOST - any news?

So a couple of questions:
- Are there any other issues that ought to be addressed?
- Do we believe there is enough to warrant a meeting?

I'll be soliciting input on whether we should have a meeting until 20 October 2004.  Silence means no meeting.

spt