Re: I-D ACTION:draft-nystrom-smime-hmac-sha-01.txt

2005-05-19 02:20:26

All,

Internet-Drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org wrote:

        Title           : Identifiers and Test Vectors for HMAC-SHA-224,
                          HMAC-SHA-256, HMAC-SHA-384, and HMAC-SHA-512
        Author(s)       : M. Nystrom
        Filename        : draft-nystrom-smime-hmac-sha-01.txt
        Pages           : 10
        Date            : 2005-5-4

This is just to inform those who are interested that the changes between -00 and this version are editorial only, none of the test vectors and none of the identifiers have changed. The test results have now also been corroborated by a third, independent implementation (thanks to Brad Hards).

Thanks,
-- Magnus