Comments: draft-ietf-smime-escertid-00.txt

2006-03-28 13:13:31

Jim,

Minor nits:

In para 2, 2nd para:
Replace "... while SigningCertificateEx" with "...while SigningCertificate"
- I believe you meant to refer to the earlier attribute.

In para 2, 3rd para:
Should we say SigningCertificateEx is RECOMMENDED vice preferred?

In Para 3:
I think "policies" is missing from the beginning of the 3rd para after the
SigningCertificateEx ASN.1.

In Para 3:
In the last paragraph 3rd sentence and 2nd to last sentence and replace
SigningCertificate with SigningCertificateEx.

In Annex A:
ASN.1 for CertificateSigningEx is missing.

spt